- Applicants must file a complete and accurate employment application with Little Singer Community School.
- A cover letter, current resume, and 3 letters of recommendation are required.
- Applicants applying for a certified instructional position must be licensed to teach in the State of Arizona.
- Certified positions require official transcripts be provided to the school before date of hire.
- State, Federal and Navajo Nation background checks are required before assuming any position.
Little Singer Community School offers a unique and culturally enriched environment with multiple benefits including health, retirement and professional development.
Employees at Little Singer Community School can expect:
- Dine' Culture Environment
- Employer provided health insurance
- 401(K) benefits
- Paid federal and tribal holidays off for 10 month contract employees
- Personal leave accrual
- Professional development and support
: Adobe Acrobat Reader (download above) or equivalent is required to properly fill out forms.